he season. But Stoops said the weekend off after the mid | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
jj009
jj009 Sep 13
MADRID -- Unhappy with his lack of playing time, James Rodriguez has become a nuisance for Real Madrid. Cheap Nike Cortez Australia .As most players were celebrating the teams victory at the Club World Cup in Japan, Rodriguez was telling reporters about his disappointment of not playing enough minutes under coach Zinedine Zidane.He hinted that he may leave Madrid, which means the club will begin the new year either trying to make Rodriguez happy again, or trying to find him another team.Rodriguez, who arrived amid high expectations after thriving with Colombia at the 2014 World Cup, has a contract until June 2020, but he said he will use his time off during the winter break to try to make a decision about his future.I cant guarantee that I will stay, the 25-year-old Rodriguez said. I have to think about everything very carefully. Im happy here, but I want to play more. And if I want to play more, I have to think about all of my options.Rodriguez played the last 20 minutes of Madrids semifinal match against Club America at the Club World Cup, and said he was disappointed for not having a chance to play in the final.His complaints after the match didnt sit well with some of his teammates.Madrid captain Sergio Ramos said it wasnt the time to be thinking about personal issues.I respect him and I hope that he stays, but today is a day to be happy, not to focus on other things, Ramos said after Madrid defeated Kashima Antlers 4-2 in extra time to win the title.Rodriguez quickly became a first-choice selection for coach Carlo Ancelotti after his arrival following the World Cup, but his playing time gradually diminished the following seasons.The talented playmaker has had very few opportunities under Zidane, who has preferred to use more dynamic players in the midfield. Rodriguez has been relegated to the bench most of the time, and even then he hasnt been getting many chances as a substitute.I wouldnt leave if I were James, Zidane said recently. I would stay in this great club. I think he will have minutes here. We know of his quality. He will be an important player for us.The top scorer at the World Cup in Brazil, Rodriguez has only two goals in 16 appearances this season, one of them in the 6-1 win over Cultural Leonesa in the Copa del Rey, when nearly all of the teams top players were rested.If Rodriguez ends up deciding to leave, its likely that Madrid will try to negotiate either a trade or a loan instead of keeping the midfielder. He is still likely to be wanted by some of Europes top teams, and Spanish media has already linked him to clubs such as Manchester United, Chelsea and Inter Milan.Madrids next game is Jan. 7 against Granada in the Spanish league, a competition it leads with 37 points from 15 matches.---Tales Azzoni on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tazzoni ;Nike Cortez Ultra Moire Australia . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Triple Black Nike Air Huarache Ultra Breathe Shoes Mens Womens . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http:///...-navy-australia.html . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. Kansas or Iowa State will finally win a Big 12 game this week, and that might be the only conference victory for the Jayhawks or Cyclones.Their coaches are rebuilding teams traditionally at the bottom of the Big 12, and both plan to approach Saturdays matchup in Lawrence, Kansas, like they do every other game.Our biggest thing is weve tried to win every football game, and the realistic piece of this is its the next step for us, first-year Iowa State coach Matt Campbell said Monday.The Cyclones and Jayhawks are each 1-8 (0-6 Big 12) with lengthy losing streaks.There are some similarities. Its one of those deals where I think each coach has his own style, Kansas coach David Beaty said on the weekly Big 12 coaches teleconference. But really I think the big thing as you watch them, very much like us, if you focus on your team and really try to correct your execution and mistakes, I think thats where a lot of the progress is going to be made.The Jayhawks have lost 18 consecutive Big 12 games since a home win over Iowa State in 2014, their only conference victory that season. They have lost eight games in a row overall after a season-opening 55-6 win over Rhode Island that is Beatys only win in 21 games as Kansas coach.Iowa State is coming off its fifth straight loss , 34-24 at home to Big 12-leading Oklahoma, after which the ninth-ranked Sooners coach Bob Stoops had some complimentary remarks about Campbell.Were certainly starting and working really hard to build our program the rright way from the ground up, Campbell said. Black/Venom Green Huaraches Shoes Mens. Thats something that were continuing to be in the process of doing here.Both teams have been close to upsets this season.Four of Iowa States conference losses are by 10 points or less. The Cyclones never trailed at home against then-No. 13 Baylor until the Bears kicked a game-ending field goal to win 45-42.Kansas led by nine points in the fourth quarter against TCU, but the Jayhawks missed three field goals in the fourth quarter. The last miss came in the closing seconds after the Horned Frogs kicked one to go ahead 24-23.Since beating Iowa State in their Big 12 opener in 2009, the Jayhawks are 3-63 in conference games.Some other notes from the Big 12 call:- While Texas has won consecutive games and the players feel very good, coach Charlie Strong said they know they havent played their best football and are looking to improve. The Longhorns host 11th-ranked West Virginia on Saturday and need only one more win to get bowl eligible. We havent even talked about a bowl, Strong said. Were just looking to end the year the right way.- Stoops said it seems to have gone unnoticed that the Sooners played their Thursday night game at Iowa State without 14 players that were on the two-deep roster earlier in the season. But Stoops said the weekend off after the midweek game should really help the team. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ChinaCheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '