two unanswered goals during that span.For the game, Florida had mo | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
liuhuaxia
liuhuaxia Sep 13
Michael van Gerwen claimed his fourth successive PDC European Tour title after taking the Dutch Masters crown with a 6-0 whitewash of Justin Pipe. Cheap Swingman Magic Jerseys . The world No 1 extended his winning streak to 20 matches as he added the Dutch title in front of his home fans following previous wins in Hildesheim, Gibraltar and Germany.‘Mighty Mike’ needed just 15 minutes to secure victory, following a 13-darter with an 11 dart-leg to move 3-0 up against the outgunned Pipe. There was no respite for the Taunton man as he swiftly slipped further behind, with Van Gerwen racing through his checkouts and he found double 10 to complete Pipe’s misery.Earlier in the tournament, Van Gerwen had displayed his finishing power by rattling through a 170 finish in his 6-5 quarter-final win over Mervyn King.He was also involved in a tense semi-final against Terry Jenkins, eventually taking another 6-5 win after picking out double four after ‘The Bull’ had missed double 20 for victory.It feels amazing, said van Gerwen. To win in Holland is very special for me because this is the only event here this year, and there was lots of pressure in front of my own fans and wanting to win this title again.This crowd made it quite easy because they were superb all the way through the event.I played some fantastic darts and Im really enjoying my darts at the moment - and I want to keep this going now. This is the fourth European Tour event in a row for me and I hope I can add the fifth one in two weeks time in Riesa. Cheap Orlando Magic Jerseys .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Cheap Magic Jerseys Authentic . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. http://www.cheapmagicjerseys.com/ . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. SUNRISE, Fla. -- In the past two games, the Florida Panthers have been beaten, in essence, on third-period goals by two superstars -- Steven Stamkos of the Tampa Bay Lightning and Alex Ovechkin of the Washington Capitals.Those are two of the top five players in the NHL, according to a recent list posted on an NHL website.Perhaps fortunately for the Panthers, the Colorado Avalanche -- their next opponent on Saturday night at the BB&T Center -- do not have any players of that caliber. The closest the Avs have are forwards Nathan McKinnon and Matt Duchene, who are top-50 guys.The Panthers (2-1-1), the defending Atlantic Division champs, are off to a decent start. After winning their first two games, the Panthers were 5.5 seconds away from going 3-0-0 before a Stamkos goal forced overtime and an eventual Florida shootout loss.Then on Thursday against the Capitals, the Panthers had battled back from a two-goal deficit to tie the score 2-2. And thats when Ovechkins deflection created the 90th game-winning goal of his career.Colorado (3-1-0) is off to an even better start than Florida, including an impressive 4-0 win at the Lightning on Thursday.Goalie Semyon Varlamov, who joins McKinnon, Duchene and forward Gabriel Landeskog as Colorados four representatives on the NHL top-100 list, seems to already be in peak form.When we need a save, Varly is there, Colorado coach Jared Bednar said ThursdayWhen the Panthers need a save, they turn to goalie Roberto Luongo, who made the espn.com list along with young defenseman Aaron Ekblad, center Aleksander Barkov and injured winger Jonathan Huberdeau. Defenseman Keith Yandle could also merit attention on any such list.The Panthers are a curious blend between old and young.In Thursday nights loss too the Capitals, Floridas two goal-scorers were 44-year-old Jaromir Jagr and a man half his age, rookie defenseman Michael Matheson, 22. Wholesale Magic Jerseys. . It was career goal No. 2 for Matheson while Jagr has 750, which ranks third in NHL history behind record-holder Wayne Gretzky and Gordie Howe.Jagr is one of the keys to the Florida power play, which got off to a slow start this season -- 0-for-10 -- before finally converting on Thursday. Jagr said Panthers coach Gerard Gallant made adjustments.We put two defensemen on our (power play) unit, Jagr said. They are a little more comfortable on the blue line, and we moved the puck pretty well.The Panthers also made a roster move on Friday in anticipation of the Avalanche game, recalling forward Kyle Rau, 23, from the Springfield Thunderbirds of the American Hockey League.Rau isnt big -- just 5-8 and 178 pounds -- but the Panthers like the Minnesota natives quickness and his feisty attitude. He was their third-round pick in 2011, and they are hoping he can now provide a spark.It isnt as if the Panthers are playing poorly, though. They badly outplayed the Capitals for a long stretch on Thursday -- the last 10 minutes of the first period and the entire 20 minutes of the second all went to the Panthers, who piled up shot totals and scored two unanswered goals during that span.For the game, Florida had more shot attempts 57-45 and also won the face-offs battle with Washington, 31-24.But the Panthers have to do what all teams must do -- rely on a short memory, shaking off a loss and getting ready for the next challenge, which, in this case, is the red-hot Avalanche. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '